BETTER THAN IT SOUNDS
and WITHOUT CHEATING have your friends guess.
1) Kid Detective solves murders after barely escaping his own with a Fountain Of Youth.
2) A number of people aboard a train find they have conflicting interests. An old man looks for friends he shared a drink with a long time ago.
3) A lawyer with spiky hair defends the innocent through courtroom antics and really dramatic pointing, beating down an old friend and said friend's mentor in the process. His old boss sticks around to help from beyond the grave.
4) They aren't even real and the most well known of them is Mary Sue.
5) A boy with a misleading name tries to solve peoples' problems using a Sharpie and a hammer. Cast includes a green amnesiac, a neurotic vampire, a masochistic med-school dropout, a pervy sharkboy, and a walking grandfather clock.
6) Dead people fight other dead people but almost never to the death.
7) Smug witch makes a Weirdness Magnet her bitch.
8) A lesbian meets the girl of her dreams. She's a he.
9) Sexually ambiguous High School boys play baseball. [Probably the easiest one on this list.]
10) A coward adopts a secret identity, acquires a horrible nickname, gets repeatedly shot at and visits Las Vegas because his upper classman thinks they can win the Japanese high school Super Bowl with three guys and a dog.
11) An indescriptible force of darkness has forced itself onto the world, making the little people capable of exiting the pool without a ladder. This same force makes killing them slightly less desirable for the god.
12) Two boys shaped like their initials figure out how to pass the summer. Their sister suffers a steady plunge into mental illness
13) Guy rages over old TV shows and movies, does countdowns, and dies often.
14) Investment Fraud: The Musical.
15) Flamboyant gourmand gains powerful friends and proves himself useless.
16) A short megalomaniac from a society where height determines rank tries to conquer/destroy the ultimate Crapsack World while being opposed by the ultimate Butt Monkey. Also involves pigs and monkeys. And doom.
17) A feminine ADD-riddled kid makes movies with a fat kid & masculien girl. He also takes advice from his fat middle-aged coach, whose only pick up line is to ask women if their father was fat.
18) A scythe and the daughter of a scythe attend an Extranormal Institute and fight a snake witch. Death employs children to fight a mad god, and watches while they end up going mad in the process. Author is pop culture fan who does it for the lulz and the cool over, and over again.
19) A one-year-old baby trains a kid to be a Mafia boss while shooting him in the head.
20) A futuristic aristocrat tries to redeem his mom's old boyfriend. Or: The Count Of Monte Cristo
Pick 20 movies/anime/video games/comic books/literary works/television series and put their summaries from